Welcome to the Pieism Blog!

This blog is the official blog for Pieism, written by the JoJo, Prophet and Leader of Pieism, and managed by the online division of Crustacean magazine, the premium publication for lobsters and all Pieists everywhere. To find about more about Pieism, go to Pieism: The Official Site.

Monday 10 March 2014

8 years of Pie!

10th March, 2006. That was the day our journey started and eight years later, I can't believe it's still continuing. But it is. Much is still being learned about our holy Pie, gravy be upon it, and it's world and in time further updates will come to the official website which reflect what we've uncovered. Some news I can report now is that my sister Rose, the human incarnation of the Queen of Pugs, is now the third-in-command of human Pieism, after myself and my friend the Bodyguard. Onwards Pieism and to another great year with the Pie!

No comments: